2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Critz GMC Trucks in Savannah, GA
The new 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD truck available at Critz GMC Savannah is engineered to exceed expectations with professional grade performance and handling. With a maximum conventional trailering capacity of 14,500 lbs and new trailering technology such as Digital Steering Assist, you can be confident that the GMC Sierra 2500HD can get the job done safely.
The most powerful GMC Sierra ever built delivers 397-hp and 765-lb of torque through the DURAMAX Diesel 6.6-liter V8 Turbo engine. The upgraded Allison 1000 Series transmission can handle whatever you throw at it with higher torque capabilities, all while improving efficiency and handling. Almost two-thirds of the new GMC Sierra 2500HD exterior is made of high strength steel, improving interior cabin noise levels while leading the pack in heavy-duty trucks. Inside the GMC Sierra 2500HD you'll find the same comfort and convenience you've come to expect from GMC trucks over the years. A quiet cabin and premium materials make sure you're comfortable no matter where the job is taking you. Stop by your Critz Savannah GMC dealer today to try out this powerhouse in the heavy-duty truck market.
- Vortec® 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI engine
- Automatic locking rear differential
- 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc brakes
- Tinted, solar-absorbing glass
- Bluetooth® for phone*
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Manual Tilt-Wheel™ steering column
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with 4.2" diagonal color display, USB port and auxiliary jack
- Audio system, 7" diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM with USB ports and auxiliary jack*
- Driver Information Center
Since we first opened our doors more than 75 years ago, Critz Buick GMC has been Savannah's premier Buick GMC dealer. Whether you are looking for a new Buick or GMC, or a used vehicle, Critz Buick GMC is your number one dealer for the Hilton Head, Savannah and Statesboro areas.
* Not all described features come standard. Please visit Critz Buick GMC for full details and specifications.